Monday, April 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update

So pregnancy is almost over!!! Went to the doctor last week and he said that the babies head is down and that she could be here anytime. My due date is May 6th, but I am predicting May 10th. I don't know maybe not. Elka was 2 days early so maybe I will go early but again who knows! She comes when she is ready. I have been having contractions for several weeks but nothing to serious. I go back to the doctor Thursday for my 38 week appointment . We are so excited we can hardly stand it. Our new home has been so wonderful because we have room!!! Our old house was our little starter house with tons of work. We walked into this home with everything already updated and painted and beautiful! It was my taste completely. Like I picked it all out myself! Thank you God for all your blessings! Andrew and I are so happy to be settled and welcoming our newest addition! We will for sure update the blog as soon as she arrives, well maybe not until a few days later!

No comments: