Monday, April 19, 2010

Girls Rooms

Amber this is for you! I wanted you to see the babies room but Elka really wanted me to do show you her room too! She loves it and has so much more room and light from her big windows so she can be a little artist! Now all we need is the baby girl!









4 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO CUTE WHIT! Can't wait to see a pic of a sweet little girl in that room! SO excited for you guys!

Amber and Zach said...

Love them both! Elka's room is everything I would ever have wanted at that age. haha...did Drew tell you he gave me the video skype tour with Elka one night. I think you were at your sis's house watching a movie. She was so excited to show me. Can't wait to draw with her someday soon!

Whitney said...

Yes he told me that she was in a really good mood and happy to show off her room! When anybody comes to visit she gives them the full tour! She loves her room and could show it off for days!!!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.