Sunday, April 25, 2010
All Settled in!
So here is our new home that is finally pretty much all put together minus the girls rooms because I already posted those and don't want to bore you to death! So these are pictures of the family room, dining room, kitchen, entry way, laundry room, hallway, guest bath (Elka and baby bathroom), and master bedroom. Yes that is Elka at the end of my bed catching her z's! Amber and Zach we miss you and wish you were here to be with us when the baby is born:) and no there will be no skyping during the delivery! Can you imagine that? But maybe by the time we have our 3rd baby you can be in the delivery room with me Amber. If you are up for that! Miss you both!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE IT WHIT! Your right it is so you! :) Love the swing too! So cute! Haven't seen that model yet!
Hey Steph! Yes that is the swing from the zen collection by fisher price. I could not pass it up! Plays relaxing waterfall music and all kinds of nature sounds! I am all over that!!! You need to come over and hang out with me, Elka, and baby. I am going to be off for 3 months! Cannot wait! Good seeing you the other night at Target!
I think the dining room is my favorite....love, love the long table!!! And what's wrong with skyping from the delivery room?? I promise we won't make a sound. :) haha...you'll just have to post every picture possible so we can feel like we have met her! Can't wait to hear what her name is! :)
LOVE the house! Let me know what you think of the swing. That is the one I am planning to get for our next baby. I'd love to know what you think of it.
Post a Comment