Love finding old pictures!!! I am 30 weeks pregnant now and super sentimental! I have dedicated the next couple months to embrace memories! Not something I usually do!!! Pregnancy does things to you....
LOVE your Croc comment! You have been a Croc fan since they came out! Me not so much but ever since Max started walking they truely are the best! LOVED the pink ones too :)
What is your e-mail address Whit? Iwould post mine but well I will have to explain why I can't right now :) Did some changes and I need to let you know what they are. You can always hack on to your mom's FB and send it to me that way too! SO excited for you. I can't believe you are getting so close!
2 comments:
LOVE your Croc comment! You have been a Croc fan since they came out! Me not so much but ever since Max started walking they truely are the best! LOVED the pink ones too :)
What is your e-mail address Whit? Iwould post mine but well I will have to explain why I can't right now :) Did some changes and I need to let you know what they are. You can always hack on to your mom's FB and send it to me that way too! SO excited for you. I can't believe you are getting so close!
email is whitney.christensen@comcast.net! Email me! I would love to hear from you!
Post a Comment