I know I can't believe this. I remember holding my almost 6 week old boy in my reclinder feeding him and watching Judge Judy when you called me to tell you me you Elka! It is so hard to believe that was almost 2 years ago!
I love looking back too, Gabe can't stand it! He says it's just too painful :( I agree, but I want to remember every moment, every little thing... I want to cherish every day! Love the pics Whitney! Fun to see how much she has grown up already! When are you going to have another???
2 comments:
I know I can't believe this. I remember holding my almost 6 week old boy in my reclinder feeding him and watching Judge Judy when you called me to tell you me you Elka! It is so hard to believe that was almost 2 years ago!
I love looking back too, Gabe can't stand it! He says it's just too painful :( I agree, but I want to remember every moment, every little thing... I want to cherish every day! Love the pics Whitney! Fun to see how much she has grown up already! When are you going to have another???
Post a Comment